Are you an avid hunter or fisherman looking for a new adventure? Do you have limited time, resources, and knowledge of the local terrain? If so, then consider using a hunting and fishing consultant like Shoshone Adventures. With over a decade of experience in guiding and outfitting, Shoshone Adventures can provide you with the necessary expertise and resources to make your next hunting or fishing trip one for the books. In this blog post, we will discuss the top five reasons for using a hunting and fishing consultant like Shoshone Adventures.
1. KNOWLEDGE: Hunting and Fishing Consultants are in the business of knowing the history and track record of outfitters, the best places for game and who is the best choice for the trip you are looking for. The Hunting Consultant should have extensive knowledge of various hunting and fishing destinations, species, and seasons. They can help you choose the perfect location based on your specific preferences and skill level. From hunting elk in Colorado to fishing for tarpon in Mexico, the Shoshone Adventures team has the expertise to help you plan a successful trip. At Shoshone our consultants are not only avid sportsman, we go on these trips regularly and carefully monitor all outfitters and annual results. You will know exactly what to reasonably expect on any trip booked with a Shoshone Outfitter.
2. CHOICES: An outfitter can only sell you what they have, a hunting and fishing consultant can find you what you want across hundreds of choices. At Shoshone we have relationships with hundreds of outfitters who have been carefully curated over 30 years. Our job is to find you what you want from these vast number of choices. With Shoshone Adventures’ vast network of hunting and fishing outfitters, you are not limited to one destination or experience. From hunting trips in Africa and Alaska to fishing trips in Costa Rica, their team can personalize the perfect trip for you.
3. TIME: There are thousands of choices out there for any outdoor adventure. Finding the outfitter that fits best with your goals can be like finding a needle in a haystack. The time required to thoroughly research and vet each outfitter can be overwhelming. At Shoshone we do this for you so you can devote your spare time to going on these trips rather than trying to find that needle in the haystack. With a busy schedule, planning a hunting or fishing trip can be hard to navigate. By using a hunting and fishing consultant like Shoshone Adventures, you can save valuable time by having them handle all the logistics. From finding accommodations to arranging transportation, they have you covered, so you can focus on the experience.
4. RECOURSE: What if something goes wrong? At Shoshone, our involvement doesn’t end when the hunt is booked. We are there every step of the way to make sure you have the best experience possible. In the unlikely event that something does go wrong, we are there to help make it right. You’re hunting or fishing consultant acts as an advocate for you with the outfitter. Unexpected events like flight cancellations, lost luggage, or bad weather can occur at any time. With Shoshone Adventures, their team is constantly monitoring your trip and has the resources to handle these issues promptly, minimizing the impact on your experience.
5. RELATIONSHIPS: Let’s face it, its not what you know, its who you know. The same is true in dealing with outfitters. At Shoshone we have strong relationships with our outfitters and are not just a one-off client for them. These relationships are invaluable in ensuring you have the best experience possible. Shoshone Adventures has built long-standing relationships with hunting and fishing outfitters worldwide, ensuring that you receive the highest quality of services. From top-notch accommodations to expert guides and equipment, their team will ensure that your trip is seamless and unforgettable.
A hunting and fishing consultant like Shoshone Adventures can take your trip to the next level. With their expertise, network, and resources, they can help you plan a successful trip that you will remember for years to come. So, whether you are a seasoned hunter or angler or a newbie to the outdoor world, using a consultant service can make the difference between a good trip and an extraordinary one. Contact Shoshone Adventures to start planning your next hunting or fishing adventure today!